ATM: Rafting on the Yoshino Gawa in Japan!

ATM: Rafting on the Yoshino Gawa in Japan!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Check It Out!

Hey there everyone hope you are all good and well! Here is a little update from Japan, been ticking along over here working hard, having fun and missing Sam lots!
Been enjoying the sun and warm water some times a little to much!
Dez just before he got slammed and swam at Magarido!

Yea! BEERS for swimming!

O WAIT........
...........I did the same thing straight after him! More BEERS! O well GO BIG OR GO HOME!
Me just enjoying the ride at Ni-dan!
Me 2 seconds before i fall out and tweaked my knee!
Yea it wasn't so nice, that will teach me for not putting my feet up!
Getting some air at Otaki!
Having a good line at Magarido for once! Ha Ha!
Magarido is my Favorite Rapid! Yea Boy!
Riding the line between Guts and left line, Guts is not a good place to be!
Showing off at Dragon hole!
Look what i found!
That's one big bug!
That's one scary looking bug!
Hope you enjoyed my update!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pets - don't think they'll let them into NZ though....is that a male and female of the same specie? If so, I bet the one with the huge pincher is the female!!

    ReplyDelete